No, it wasn't another epidemic, just Measles the Longhorn who appeared in town Saturday for some socially distant family activities. Corn dogs, popsicles and other treats were featured at the Kaufman Sports Complex, in hopes that the parade and Scarecrow Festival can return in 2021.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Update: second child dies from go-kart crash
- Lifetime Kaufman resident celebrates 100th birthday
- Kaufman City Hall closing doors
- Christmas fair to benefit Forney woman
- Crandall, Kaufman bands earn top honors at UIL competition
- Kaufman County Clerk’s office kicks off peanut butter drive
- Standoff on U.S. 175 ends with arrest
- Free COVID-19 testing available
- Children’s Advocacy Center breaks ground on new building
- William A. Jenkins
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.