Crandall High School graduated the class of 2021 on May 25 at the Curtis Culwell Center in Garland. This year’s valedictorian is Darlene Gonzalez-Soto, and the salutatorian is Leighton Hamlin. For the last time as CHS students, class members said the pledge of allegiance and sang the school fight song. Instead of throwing mortarboards at the end of the ceremony, the newly-minted graduates tossed streamers into the air.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Dickerson nominated for McDonald’s All-American basketball team
- Former Kaufman County students achieve high standards at college universities
- Deer hunting season comes to a close
- Kaufman boys basketball routs Quinlan and Farmersville
- Dr. Hans Dennis David Peterson, DVM
- Trinity Valley Community College beef cattle show team receives awards at the 2022 Cattleman’s Congress Livestock Show
- Crandall High School cheer team wins UIL State Spirit Competition for 5A Division II
- STAR Transit in Terrell dedicates and re-names building after influential former employee
- Charlie Jack Godwin
- Fraud Prevention Tips To Keep Your Identity and Finances Safe [Infographic]
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.