Early voting opened Tuesday, Oct. 13. Kaufman County Annex Building serves as one of the early voting sites. Lines were out the building throughout the day as county residents waited to cast their vote for the upcoming presidential and state elections. Most voters who arrived early commented on the importance of their actions, with some voters noting they want to see changes in their country. Others said they want to vote early so they don't forget before Nov. 3. Early voting will continue through Friday, Oct. 30, followed by Election Day on Tuesday, Nov. 3.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Kaufman County residents benefit from record loan month for RelyOn Credit Union
- Kaufman County sees high number of early voters
- Kaufman choir students advance to region, pre-area
- Gary Campbell High School early graduate
- KISD recognizes Zaby, Murrey
- Connie Gail Taylor
- It's time to select a pumpkin
- Karen Kay Acevedo
- Kaufman schools working to contain COVID-19 cases
- National Principals Month recognizes principals' dedication
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.