At a recent banquet held by the Kaufman Volunteer Fire Department, Chief Ronnie Davis was recognized as Firefighter of the Year for 2020. Chief Davis has also completed 40 years of service and is respected by the staff and volunteer firefighters, as well as the community as a whole. "He serves his community each day with selflessness and pride," department members said at the banquet. "Join us in congratulating Chief Ronnie Davis for a job well done."
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- TVEC power bills will maintain cost reduction for March
- Hwy 175 closed due to oil spill
- Lions finish season with semi-final loss
- Kaufman residents respond to removal of mask mandates
- City of Kaufman issues declaration of local disaster
- Kaufman Civic Center serves as vaccination site
- Kaufman residents can stay informed by signing up for emergency alerts
- Terrell begins offering second round of COVID-19 vaccinations
- Vaccine HUB schedule
- COVID-19 Vaccine HUB now administering shots
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.