Heavy downpours that occurred in the western portion of Kaufman County on FM 1390 on Sunday night and Monday night caused severe flooding in that area. The homes that were flooded are on the North portion of FM 1390. Victims of the flooding were evacuated; the American Red Cross provided support and the victims were housed at the Scurry Fire Department. According to Steve Howie, Emergency Management Coordinator for Kaufman County, by the next morning they went home.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Judy Ann Truelove Nelson
- Kaufman man convicted of family violence
- Kaufman County Bridge Program offering mental health outreach
- Police seize of narcotics, firearms in Terrell
- KHS graduate plays first chair clarinet at state concert
- Kaufman Senior Center opens new location
- Bruce Cowan
- Kaufman County Sheriff’s corporal dies
- Kaufman graduate signs college scholarship with Texas A&M-Commerce
- Kaufman hosts girls basketball camp
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.