The Kaufman County Indigent Health Care Program assists county residents in need of health care assistance. Eligibility for the program is determined by reviewing income, resources, household composition and county residence. Applicants with countable income in excess of 21% of Federal Poverty Guidelines do not qualify, nor do those with countable resources in excess of $2000. Applicants must make application for any other assistance they are potentially eligible for, prior to making application for indigent health care. Assistance provided to qualifying Kaufman County residents for the following: Hospital in patient and Hospital out patient services, Physician services, Prescription services and Lab/ X-ray services. The County of Kaufman strictly adheres to equal treatment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, political belief or handicap. For additional information please call 469-376-4544 or go to kaufmancounty.net
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Protest being organized in Forney
- Protests in Downtown Dallas: In the wake of George Floyd’s death, change must come
- Protesters gather peacefully on Kaufman Square
- Kaufman Police searching for robbery suspect
- Cecil Gray Jr.
- KHS students trade traditional memories for new ones
- Update: 16 active cases of COVID-19 in Kaufman County
- Key 2020 Coronavirus Tax Changes
- Gene Casselberry
- Scurry-Rosser honors staff, fan of the year
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.