The Kaufman County Indigent Health Care Program assists county residents in need of health care assistance. Eligibility for the program is determined by reviewing income, resources, household composition and county residence. Applicants with countable income in excess of 21% of Federal Poverty Guidelines do not qualify, nor do those with countable resources in excess of $2000. Applicants must make application for any other assistance they are potentially eligible for, prior to making application for indigent health care. Assistance provided to qualifying Kaufman County residents for the following: Hospital in patient and Hospital out patient services, Physician services, Prescription services and Lab/ X-ray services. The County of Kaufman strictly adheres to equal treatment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, political belief or handicap. For additional information please call 469-376-4544 or go to kaufmancounty.net
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Scurry-Rosser ISD asking voters to approve $20 million bond
- City of Kaufman, Downtown Merchants Group, and Lions Club to host festivities
- Kaufman County deer hunters required to test harvested game
- James Mikel Williams
- Crandall High School Bass Fishing team wins tournament
- Phillips Elementary celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month
- IRS facing huge backlog
- The Center to host fall carnival
- Forney man convicted of felony child abuse, solicitation
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.