The Terrell tax office is closed Friday due to possible employee exposure to COVID-19, County Judge Hal Richards announced Thursday night. Tax offices in Forney, Kaufman and Kemp are open.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Demonstration to preserve Confederate statue dwindles, organizer of demonstration arrested on outstanding warrants
- Crash kills driver near Forney
- Confederacy group planning event Saturday
- Kaufman County District Clerk’s Office closed due to COVID-19 infection
- Rural water district closes office due to COVID-19
- Human remains found near SH 34
- 156 active cases of COVID-19 reported in Kaufman County
- District judge candidates heading to Republican runoff election- Early voting ends Friday, election is July 14
- Kaufman County Appraisal District closes until July 13: Employee tests positive for COVID, appraisal review board hearings will be rescheduled
- National Weather Service issues heat advisory
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.