Lynn Ann Kirschten-Favors, born May 20th, 1961, died at the age of 60 on September 15th, 2021, peacefully at home in Scurry, TX surrounded by her loved ones. Born in Chicago IL, she attended Wheeling high school. After high school Lynn moved to Texas and met her future husband Charlie "Billy" Favors. Her love for animals, fishing, the outdoors and sports has never changed. She worked at Brookshire's Grocery for 12+ years as a deli/bakery manager and Family Dollar for 4+ years. After deciding to be a stay at home "nana" for 3 years. Lynn was predeceased by her mother Barbara Scarleski-Kirschten, she is survived by her husband of 37 years Charlie "Billy" Favors, her sons Andrew (Aimee), of Dallas, Cody of Rowlett, and Anthony (Brandi) of Scurry. Lynn leaves 4 grandchildren, Kylee, Addison, Ainsley, and Andrew. She has two brothers Mark of Navarre Fl, and Daniel of Gulfport Ms. and one sister Kathy of Mt. Ayr Iowa, and stepsister Lisa of Tampa Fl. She is survived by her father, James Kirschten, and stepmother Sue of Tampa Fl. In addition, she leaves behind 8 nieces and nephews and many friends and loved ones. Lynn's love of life and fun-loving personality will be missed by all. Lunch will be held in Scurry at the Favors residence following the service. In lieu of flowers, please donate to the cancer society. The family held service at Parker-Ashworth Funeral Home; a visitation was held on Monday, September 20th and a Celebration of Life on Tuesday, September 21st.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- TVFD responds to major crash on FM 148
- Kaufman County emergency management department to hold an active shooter training-Citizens warned to not be alarmed
- Lighted Christmas parade information
- The current monstrous bites of the lake
- It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas in Kaufman
- Kaufman County and the City of Kaufman celebrate completion of Tabor Parkway
- Congressman Lance Gooden visits the American Legion Post 165
- Join the Kaufman County Veterans Memorial Park, Wreaths Across America in remembering and honoring veterans
- Kaufman’s Rivera and Tucker earn medals at UIL State Cross Country Meet
- Waco La Vega football edges past Kaufman in area playoff game
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.