Each year, the Kaufman Lion-Terrell Tiger football rivalry involves a wager between the two town Mayors. This is always done in fun and friendly spirit. This year's bet was agreed to have the loser sport the opposing school's jersey and don it in their family Christmas card. Happy rival week and an early Merry Christmas, Lion and Tiger fans!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Kaufman County residents benefit from record loan month for RelyOn Credit Union
- Kaufman County sees high number of early voters
- Kaufman choir students advance to region, pre-area
- Gary Campbell High School early graduate
- KISD recognizes Zaby, Murrey
- Connie Gail Taylor
- It's time to select a pumpkin
- Karen Kay Acevedo
- Kaufman schools working to contain COVID-19 cases
- National Principals Month recognizes principals' dedication
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.